The development intern will gain in-depth knowledge of reproductive rights, have the opportunity to work closely with the progressive donor community, and join a team of experienced political and development professionals.
· Assist with donor research and prospecting
· Update and maintain donor database
· Answer member queries via phone and email as needed
· Create and edit development materials, including solicitation letters
· Assist with event management and logistics
· Manage vendors and volunteers
· Provide general administrative support for the development department
· Currently enrolled in or recently completed an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program
· Demonstrated commitment to protecting a woman’s right to choose
· Attention to detail
· A strong desire to be a part of the political process
· Strong research and analytical skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
· Adept in using a variety of online tools to compile background and capacity information for potential donors. Experience in NGP or other databases is a plus.
A minimum of 10-15 hours per week is required along with a three month commitment. This position includes a stipend and is located in San Francisco, CA.
To apply, submit a one-page letter of interest and current resume to Rachel Moss at RMoss@ProChoiceAmerica.org by September 19, 2014.
NARAL Pro-Choice America is an equal opportunity employer. All our positions require a sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences.